Question about Memorex Televison & Video
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control
2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2011 | Memorex MVD2040 DVD Player
Aug 08, 2010 | Memorex MVD2022 DVD Player
Oct 28, 2009 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Sep 21, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 09, 2009 | Memorex MVDT2402 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jun 25, 2009 | Memorex MVDT2402 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jan 16, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 27, 2007 | Memorex MVD2027 DVD Player
Oct 17, 2007 | RCA DRC200N
272 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!