- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Split = Outdoor unit fan problem. Check Outdoor fan motor is plugged in, Electrically & Mechanically sound, if not replace motor, otherwise replace PCB.
Multi V= Indoor unit EEPROM error - Replace the indoor unit PCB, and then make sure to do Auto addressing and input the address of central control.
need more information to help you.
1) is it single or 3 phase?
2) what power does it have? (example 30000 btus )
3) is it for the indoor unit or for the outdoor unit,? or both?
4) does it has an electronic circuit board in the indoor unit?
5) do you need only the field wiring diagram from indoor to outdoor unit?
Post me back with some details and I may help you out