Question about Gyration Televison & Video
I am trying to program a Gyration Air Music remote to control an Arcam A70 amplifier. Arcam is not listed in Gyrations user manual under their list of 4 digit codes to control other manufacturers devices but they say that Arcam will use a standard set of codes that other manufacturers use and I should contact Arcam to find out what codes they use. I have contacted them and they do not know what I mean. Do you know how one can find out the codes to control this Arcam amp? I can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org. Many thanks, Douglas Garistina
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: rca universal remote control
Manual Code Search and Entry 1. Manually turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the TV button The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON•OFF key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON•OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON•OFF key remains on. TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you are currently programming the remote to control.
6. Press and release the ON•OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you press the ON•OFF key, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks, and the next
code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
TIP: Because there are so many codes, you may have to press the ON•OFF key many times-possibly up to 200 times.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored!
8. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your components do not work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component's functions. Different codes can provide different levels of functionality
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
I have been looking for the same codes myself and all I have found is:
hope one of these work for you.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2017 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Nov 02, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2016 | JVC AV-32D305 32" TV
Jun 24, 2011 | RCA RTD215 Theater System
Jul 01, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 22, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Apr 23, 2017 | Gyration (GYR3101CKUS) Remote Control
Feb 14, 2009 | Panasonic (SCEN25) Shelf System
Jan 12, 2009 | Gyration (GYR3101CKUS) Remote Control
Nov 06, 2008 | Gyration (GYR3101CKUS) Remote Control
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: