Game was playing well my daughter went to connect it to the web to play other people on mario kart the game froze i had to switch the power off on the mains. now it will not read any disc at all. my will has a chip in it and was using a coppied game at the time...thanks Paul
If Wii gives Disc Read Error, first step you need to check is to try
another disc or clean the exisitng disc. This will confirm that problem
is with either Wii or Disc. If the console itself is giving disc read
error then it needs to be repaired. You may check out DIY Wii Fix Guide,
that will show step by step information to fix the problem yourself. It
also gives information on fixing many Wii Related Problems, so its a
kind of Wii Problems Reference Fix Guide
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There have been a couple of flaws in how the Wii reads Gamecube games, so this could be for a couple of reasons.
1. Some games simply just cant be read on the Wii, but it is completely determined by the game...not the Wii. This is a flaw found in mostly Gamecube games and sometimes Wii games. I have heard of Super Smash Brothers Brawl not working on certain Wii's. In your case, with Mario Kart Double Dash, it could just be that the game simply cannot be read. If this is true, then there is nothing that can be done. (You can test this by putting the game in somebody else's Wii)
2. A more common problem is scratches or fingerprints. If this is the case, then get scratch removal at the store. If you don't want to, then toothpaste will sometimes work.
3. If all else fails...read the instructions booklet.
Pokemon White wont play on my dslite but al other games work. when is start up pokemon white both screens turn blank and the only thing that works to get this screens away is tto turn off the ds. could you please help me with this problem i want to play pokemon white
Try updating your Wii in the Settings menu, you will have to have a Wifi connecting to do this. If you do not have WiFi in your house can update your console via a New Release Wii Game such as Mario Kart
Most new games like Mario Kart or Madworld must have the 4.0 update to be played
hope this helps you some, please rate this solution