Question about Televison & Video
I have a nexxtech universal remote control 1519001C but have lost the list of codes. My TV is a Panasonic. Thank you
I just bought one of those remotes to use on a Magnavox VCR because the buttons on the original remote are difficult to read (grey numbers on grey buttons).
The TV codes for Panasonic are: 0171, 0148, 0054, 0170, 0062, 0374, 0381, 0437, 0950, 0003, 0070. Good luck.
I had no luck with any of the codes given, so I tried the "Programming with Code Search" method and it worked.
1. Turn ON the device manually.
2. Press and hold the "P" button until the red light stays on.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red light blinks, then stays lit.
4. Press Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the channel changes. (If you accidentally overshoot, press Channel Down to backtrack.)
5. Press and release the Enter button to set the code. (Mine doesn't have an "Enter" button, only an "ENT" button the left of the "0" and that didn't work, but I found the "M" button in the middle worked.)
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2012 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Apr 15, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Nov 30, 2008 | Universal Remote Control NspireGear MP3...
Sep 02, 2008 | NexxTech PDN-0705 Portable DVD Player
Dec 28, 2007 | Sanyo PLC XU35 Multimedia Projector
Oct 28, 2007 | Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2007 | Philips 8-Function Universal Learning...
1,103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!