Few steps to restart you laptop, I would suggest not to restart often since it will degrade the hardware resource.
- Determine what operating system it uses. Finding out what operating system your laptop uses will let you know what key combo (such as "Ctrl+Alt+Delete") can exit you from usage and trigger a reboot or shutdown.
- Try and reboot using the operating system. Attempt to use the key combination that will allow you to exit from the operating system and restart the laptop. Be patient, as it may take some time if it has locked up.
- Hold down the power button. If the operating system's answer to the rebooting will not work, find and hold down the power button of the laptop. This should cause the device to shut itself off. You'll have to press the power button again to power it back on, completing the reboot.
- Unplug from the wall and remove the battery. If restarting via the operating system and the power button do not work, unplug the laptop from the wall outlet, and remove the battery from the laptop. This will cause it to power off immediately.
- Allow time to reboot. Give the laptop time to cool down before you power it back on if you had to do this manually.
Windows start > there's a small arrow(pointing RIGHT) in the left bottom >
click it and u will get ALL the Power House Options there at your