An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: on and off power
Besides the standard remove your battery an reset your system, i would suggest you talk with nokia support, your phone might need to be sent in for repair. They are fairly quick in response time if you e-mail them a question (if you are worried about your phone cutting off during the call). E-mail support<https://www.nokiausa.com/support/contact_us/email> In USACall the Nokia Care Contact Center: Telephone: 1-888-NOKIA-2U (1-888-665-4228) TTY/TDD: 1-800-24-NOKIA (1-800-246-6542)
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST good luck :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Go to Home Screen.
2. Select Prefs.
3. Select Power.
4. Select Auto -off after 30 seconds(1 minutes, 2 minutes or 3 minutes, whatever you want)
Hopefully this answers your question.
or there is a Power button on left side of device. Make sure the device is unlocked and press Power button.
my fone does that when its dead an when i try to turn it on it flickers make sure ur phone says charging ur charger mite not be charging ur fone or sometimes when u over charge ur fone it can break it by getting too hot by over charging it
If you encounter situation like below on your 6680,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6680! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6680 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6680 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a Nokia turns to white and blink' and nokia logo!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6680 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
hi!! im email@example.com!! maybe ur fone has a virus!! first remove the mmc then try to open it again.,if the problems occur try to reformat it! first open the power-on then b4 the nokia logo out press the *, menu and 3 keypad to reformat your fone,dont release the kypad until the reformatting not end., email if theres a question about this., firstname.lastname@example.org