Question about T-Mobile Sidekick
Do you know how or what I need to do to unlock this phone?
Thanks very much,
i bought a sidekick off a boy and he for got the code.
1.your sim needs a password
2.turn off ur sidekick 3
3.place ur cingular card in
4.turn on sidekick 3
5.itz gunna ask you for a special code ignore it
6. go to settings den sim center
7. if ur sim lock is disabled jus enable it
8.den change ur sin pin to wateva you want
9.once u change it you will signals bars go up
10.go 2 settings network options
11. press scan scan select manually
12. select ur network
13. and datz it your sim iz workin on sidekick 3
if u turn it off u will have 2 do da same process again
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2012 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Oct 06, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Warning : Do not enter
any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile phones. If you enter
over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile
phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick 2 with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick 2 asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick 2 will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick 2 is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick 2 is locked to.
Aug 03, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
May 18, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Aug 29, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Jul 04, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Jun 26, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
May 24, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Nov 10, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!