I have used my printer much and only in start i used it with orignal catridges after that i only changed black, because it was fininshed. Then on its finishing I only went to refiller and resetted the chip, and filled catridges with fountain pen ink. It worked. After much usage of printer by this method, now it does not gives out print. help me what should i do??
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
01. First remove all catridges from the Printer.
02. Clean the printer with Cleaning liquid in the catridge seating cover.
03. Re install the catridges gently and assure that it is properly seated.
04. Always use only genuine HP original catridges which will give longer life for the printer.
05. Refilled or Reinked ribbons will cause lot of damages to the printer.
06. Better to have the regular servicing for this printer.
If the problem continues, please call local authorized HP Printer service engineer.
Very sensitive printer. Due to dust, the catrdges are getting stuck at right side. Please clean the steel roller where the catridges are rested. Clean it with nice cloth and if possible put 3-in-1 oil in that area only for the smooth flow of catridges in that steel stem or roller.
This might happen iif we are not installing the orignal and genuine catridges and there is a chance of ink gettng leaked onto the printer.
Kind advise is if the printer is old, please put an annual maintenace service contract with local authorized hp Printer Dealer which will solve your problem once for all.
HP PSC 2210 InkJet Printer.
The following has to be done for checking the Blank Ink Catridge working :
01. Remove the existing Black catridge and Color Catridges from the Printer carefully.
02. Clean the location with a soft cloth with cleaning liquid to make the place dust free.
03. Put the correct black and colour cartridges recommended by HP and that too genuine one.
04. Do not use any refilled or reinked local catridges that will spoil the HP PSC 2210 printer.
05. Re-install the catridges both Black and Colour properly.
06. Take a test print out - both black and colour print outs.
07. Check the Printer status and there is no warning of Cartridges wrongly inserted.
Have a Good day.