a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Step 1. If your phone has a data cable, please connect your phone via data cable to your computer. Then copy your pic to your pc, you can then transfer it into your memory card.
Step 2. If step 1. does not work then go over to the picture on your phone. Select the option, scroll to 'organise", this would drop down options of "copy to phone memory" and "move to phone memory". The former would leave a copy on the original directory while the latter would move to a now location (memory card).
we would like to inform you that please try following steps to transfer Contacts from Phone to PC.
Using Motorola Phone Tool Software
• Select Data Connection i.e. Main Menu > Setting > Connection > USB Setting > Data Connection
• Connect your handset with PC through USB Data Cable.
• Run Motorola Phone Tools > Phone Picture will appear on your PC.
• Click on Phonebook icon which will be available on the right side of your Phone Picture
• Click on that and transfer all contacts on left side in MS outlook or outlook express
• After transfering data clsoe MPT disconnect the handset and connect the another handset and follow the same process but in this case you have to transfer data from MS outlook or Outlook express to phone means Left to right.
Hopefully this will be able to help you out a little. You can get a copy of your
Razor manual here
Just copy the complete lines above into your web browser, and download the manual (about 4Meg).
As far as the bluetooth, I need more particulars as to the headset, etc.
Hope this helps!
you can buy a cable from best buy pretty cheap to connect your razr to your computer. using my computer (or Finder on Macs) access your razr like you would a camera or flash drive and move the pictures to whatever folder you sync your iPhone pics with.
If you've got a memory card in your phone, you can set the phone to show up as a usb drive..
probably like this:
settings> connection> usb> default> memory card
then plug the phone in and it should show up as a drive.
if you've saved your pics to the phone memory instead of the memory card, you'll need to move them to the card, select each pic in the normal viewer, and press menu> move> memory card.
If you don't have a memory card, and don't want to get one, then pick up a copy of the motorola phone tools software, this will allow you to move pics on and off the phone, as well as put music on it, create ring tones, and back up your phone directory.