Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
We have a kodak 5300 printer and can not scan pitures to the computer. We have a dell windows Vista. It is a brand new computer. We are able to print and make copies it is just the scanning we are havinga an issue with.
I have a kodak easyshare esp3 all in one. I have tried several times to install the software, I have done the clear utility several times and tried again, no luck, I have disabled anti virus software and firewall and still nothing. The problem is i get about 2/3 of the way through and get an error message saying the installation can't continue, Any solutions?
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
Try doing this procedure to fix the issue.....
To perform a clean installation of the KODAK AiO Home Center software, follow the instructions below:
1. Disconnect all USB devices from the computer, including the Kodak EasyShare all-in-one printer.
2. Uninstall the KODAK All-in-One Printer Software:
a. In the Control Panel, select Add or Remove Programs (WINDOWS XP Operating Systems) or Program and Features (WINDOWS VISTA Operating Systems).
b. Select one of the following software programs from the list of currently installed programs, depending on which one appears in your list:
d. When the Install Wizard appears, click Next.
e. Depending on the issue(s) you are experiencing, do the following:
g. In the Ready to remove the program window, click Next.
h. In the Uninstall Complete window, click Continue.
i. Restart the computer.
3. Run the Clear Utility to delete any previously installed KODAK All-in-One Printer Software components:
Note: If the status indicator on the Clear Utility stops, check the taskbar on your computer for an active security program. If a security program appears in the taskbar, it may be prohibiting the Clear Utility from running. You must allow the Clear Utility to run on your computer before you can continue.
4. Delete the files and folders that can interfere with the installation.
For WINDOWS XP OS, delete:
5. Run Disk Cleanup:
For WINDOWS VISTA OS, delete:
6. Shut down all background applications.
IMPORTANT: If not all the applications in the Startup Items list are selected, write down which applications are selected so you know which ones to turn on again later.
7. After the computer restarts, install the latest version of the KODAK All-in-One Printer Software as a free download from the Kodak Web site at www.kodak.com/go/downloads.
8. Before restarting the computer again, turn on the background applications.
- If only some items were originally selected, select the check box in front of the items that you noted in Step 5-c.
- If all background items were originally selected, click Enable All, and click OK.
9. Restart the computer.
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 05, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 16, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 07, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 11, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Apr 04, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 27, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: