Question about Televison & Video
Hack for samsung sr270
Here's its multiregion hack, in case you're wondering:
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control
2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2012 | Samsung DVD-M301 DVD Player
Oct 16, 2009 | Samsung DVD-V6700 DVD Player/VCR
Oct 14, 2009 | Samsung DVD-H1080 DVD Player
Oct 07, 2009 | Samsung DVD-V6700 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2008 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V6700 DVD Player/VCR
Feb 29, 2008 | Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Jan 01, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V4600 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 17, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
584 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!