Question about Computers & Internet
You sent me a possible solution but I did not quite understand. I also think you have quoted the wrong computer type.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: bluetooth HP Pavilion dv9000
Look in the control panel (software). You should readily see the bluetooth devices installed. Chance are if your computer is older than 3 years it does not have blue tooth. You can usually upgrade this by installing a chip under the keyboard.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
you may find the hinges parts from eBay which is cheaper price:
how to replace your laptop hinges:
1) take out the screws at back of laptop under the hinges base
2) or take out the screw at side of laptop near the hinges base (if you find any screw there)
3) there are two cables connect between LCD lid and laptop base
you do not need disconnect those canbles. just careful them
4) take out all scews on the front of lid cover( the scews is covered by thin plastic cover), then take away front lid cover.
5) take out the screws at beside hinge base and side of LCD panel(2-4 scews at one side), you need check the back of lid cover can separate to LCD panel a little., be care replace only one at one time .
6) put back all screws step by step.
hope help you fix it, please take a rating let me know how much you are helped, thanks! any question please let me know!
Posted on May 18, 2009
Making a fairly confident presumption that your laptop is an AMD-based unit, model is....DV9205, DV9310, or DV9410
HP issued a service alert 07122001 covering such AMD-based laptops with your wifi failure, as well as additional failures within your product line. This is a warranty enhancement that will cover the replacement part and labor for you the customer.
HP has very recently started phasing out their older models like the 9005/9010, as the issue alert is basically good from 2yrs of date of purchase.
2 solutions for you....
1) Call HP and give them the serial/model info and inquire about that service alert # mentioned above, see if your laptop is still covered.
2) Replace the motherboard yourself and at your cost
(ok maybe another option)
3) Get a USB wifi card :/
Posted on Jun 11, 2009
SOURCE: HP Pavilion Dv9000 HDMI problem
You can browse this hp web page http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01186408&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=1842189
You can reinstall the video drivers as well but it might be better to call support. The number can be found on the same site. Good Luck
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2015 | HP DV9815NR Pavilion Laptop
on Jan 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Jan 26, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000 Motherboard
Jan 23, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Mar 31, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000t Notebook
Mar 04, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000t 17" Notebook Laptop PC...
May 08, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Nov 30, 2007 | HP Pavilion dv9013cl Notebook
868 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!