I have transferred my MP3s to the memory card in my phone. I am trying to set the ringer with one of the songs but cannot figure out how this is done. I do not have Internet time with my phone so I cannot send and then download. Should I be accessing them another way? There is an option to use "my videos" as a ring tone but not my music! Seems unusual!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i dont know exactly about the rumor, but this is usually a two step process, depending on the phone. If you already have music on the SD card, you need to go to your music files and select the one you want as a ringtone, then pull the menu up (the equivalent of right-clicking on a computer) by probably pressing the menu button when on the selected song. There should be a command that basically is " set this as a ringtone", which you should then select and accept. Now depending on your phone, you might not even have to do this first step. You can go to either the phone menu, where you should access where you go to configure ringtones, idk if its sounds, phone, theme, whichever one. Here, the song you chose should appear along with the default ringtones that came with the phone. Hope this helps, hit me up if you still can't get it.
i have 3 programs that you need to do this from your pc to your mobile...
google and download these programs
goldwave (this is your ringtone maker)
p2kcommander (this is the transfer program)
and depending on the brand of phone you have....i have motorola so i use this program
motorola software updater (this is the connection from your phone to your pc)
I had the same problem... when you go into MP3s in My stuff, look to the top right corner and you will see a little tab that looks nothing like a memory card, well that's your memory card... touch that and it will take you in to see what's stored on your card! =)
If this doesnt work then your phone must be possesed..
1. Go to your phone book. Choose a contact.
2. Go to options. Then Edit Contact.
3. Now scroll down all the way to Ringer ID:__ and hit select it.
4. You should see a list of songs and sounds like silent, Vibe Dot.. etc
5. Scroll down until you want the ringer for that contact.
6. Once you found the ringtone hit select it. You should now have the ringtone for that contact. NOW hit "DONE" or it will not work! If you dont hit done it will use the DEFAULT ringtone provided by the phone. Also, if you have a memory card in your KRZR k1 and all your songs are on the memory card you wont be able to use it, move them to your phone memory so you can choose it from the list. mobiles24.com also can give you free ringtones too.. check it out.