* Just look for CIT300 and download the 32bit driver.
* Make sure to uninstall the previous installation you did.
* Unzip the download file
* Run the setup_web CIT300.exe file and just follow the installation instructions.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem. Bought a CIT300 off ebay. Cisco/Linksys no longer provide drivers for this device. I'm running Windows 7. I downloaded a driver from Softpedia, says it is from Microsoft dated 7/12/13 version 6.1.7601.18208. It solved my problems. Hope this helps.
go to www.vtechcanada.com click on cordless phones then click customer support and click on software down load and look for "For Windows Vista operating system: USB7100 Setup version 2.35 – For use with Skype." save it and after that reboot your cpu and open your skype , log in and then open vtech cordless phone suit and check if all of the options there has a green check mark .. ok :-) and it will work and make sure you are using the 3.0 or 3.8 for your skype because 4.0 would not work. you can down load it in google skype version 3.8 or 3.0 ..