Question about Home

1 Answer

Heads up hey man..can you drop me a line fixyarobotek at gmail dot com. cheers robotek

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 320 Answers

On it's way right now from

Posted on Nov 08, 2008

  • Any Guy
    Any Guy Nov 08, 2008

    Any reason you posted this under toilet accessories? LOL


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer


I live in a mobile home park. I do all the electrical and plumbing and everything else. You can put an ordinary toilet in. So long as there is a flange. If there is not one you can put one in anywhere you choose. Then underneath you can run the 3 inch line to the main trunk going to the sewer. Don't worry about it freezing being below the insulation. Keep the angle so that it empties fast so there is nothing inside to build up and freeze. If where the toilet used to be has some bad plywood cut out a square to put in a square of new plywood. Measure where the old one was beforehand and mark where you want to put the new 3 1/2 inch hole (usually 12 inches from the framing to center), cut your hole using screws with large heads (maybe even stainless steel) screw down the flange. Using solvent glue the new section to the old section etc.

Oct 19, 2013 | Home

1 Answer

Moen dn8408ch fell off the wall post. How do I reattach?

There should be a set screw on the bottom. Position the holder on the mounting plate and re tighten screw. It takes a pretty small flat head screwdriver. Here is the pdf format manual for this holder.

May 15, 2011 | Moen DN8408CH Preston Toilet Paper Holder,...

2 Answers

Kohlers Memoire two piece is clogged. == My plunger has a round opening and it does not create a seal - the toilet bowl is oval. Is there a special plunger or some such.

Many plungers have an inner flange that is used for toilets in particular, make sure to pull that out. Even in most case a forceful use of the plunger will get some results so with this flange and enough elbow grease you should be able to acheive some results

Jan 14, 2011 | Kohler MEMOIRS STATELY Comfort Height Two...

1 Answer

Trying to buy 2 replacement heads for my hansgrohe toilet brushes in interactiv pattern

Your part is listed on the USA site; authorized on-line retailers are listed here:

If you are not in the USA, you may want to check if Hansgrohe has a website in your country:

Trust this is helpful.

Dec 29, 2010 | Hansgrohe Replacement White Head Toilet...

1 Answer

How would you sell a mirror to a blind man?

tell him how good he looks in it

Oct 06, 2010 | Home

1 Answer

Water from shower head not hot

Depending on the brand, it can either be screwed out using a philips head screw driver or there is a small washer in the shower head that can be pulled out using a sharp pointed object. I use a dental pic to pull them out before I install them.

Mar 18, 2009 | Giagni F9 Fino Paper Holder Bathroom...

1 Answer


sent you an email - an idea let's think about it before starting a "meeting" - gotta bounce it's 8am here. later dude.


Nov 08, 2008 | Home

1 Answer

How to replace a commercial flush valve

These used to very simple but have become more complex as technogy evolves. I will give you the standard answer though.

First shut the water supply off to the aplliance (there is a little decorative cover on the valve that is attached to the water line coming out of the wall. It looks like a nut. Pop this cover off and screw the screw in remember right is closed and left is opened.)

Now it is only a matter of unscrewing the couple of nuts that attach the actual valve.

Most valves come with step by step instructions but even without them it is usually a 30 minute job or less. You will need a flat head screw driver, spud wrench, tubing cutters- to cut the chrome trim tube to size, and some pipe thread compound or teflon tape.
Thanks for using Fix Ya and if I can be of further assistance let me know.

Oct 25, 2008 | Home

1 Answer

HEy Dan, this ones for you

Thanks for the pointer. This was was posted to me directly, but I was called offsite to a majopr production problem. I should have this resolved by tomorrow.

Thanks again for the pointer.

Sep 21, 2008 | Home

Not finding what you are looking for?
Home Logo

Related Topics:

182 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Home Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

645 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

7409 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

13819 Answers

Are you a Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides