Question about NetGear Super G Wireless Router
Kindly the follow the below steps and revert back
For Windows 2000/XP users:
1. Please click on Start and select Run.
2. Type in cmd and click on OK.
3. In the Command Prompt, please type ipconfig/all then press Enter or Return key.
4. Please make sure that the Ethernet adapter has an IP Address that is the same range as the router (e.g. 192.168.1.2 for the computer and 192.168.1.1 for the router).
5. Please note down the IP address and Physical address.
B. Reserving an IP Address:
1. Please open any web browser like Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
2. Connect to the router by typing http://routerlogin.com/basicsetting.htm or http://192.168.1.1 in the address field and click Enter or Return key.
3. A window will prompt for a user name and password. The default username is "admin" and the default password is "password".
Note: If it does not take password as the password, you might have changed it when you have run the NETGEAR Setup CD so please try other passwords. If you cannot remember the password, you need to reset the router and run the Setup CD to reconfigure it.
4. When the setup page opens, click on LAN IP Setup under Advanced tab.
5. Click on Add under Address Reservation.
6. Under Address Reservation window, please select the radio button of the computer you wish to add from the Address Reservation Table.
7. If the computer you want is not on the list, please click on the Refresh button to update the table.
8. If the computer is still not on the Address Reservation Table, please type in the IP Address, MAC Address (Physical Address), and Device Name of the computer you wish to add.
9. Click the Add button when done.
C. Enabling DMZ:
1. On the left side of the setup page, click on the WAN Setup under Advanced tab.
Posted on May 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2012 | NetGear WG602 802.11g/b Wireless Access...
May 17, 2012 | NetGear RangeMax Dual-Band Wireless-N...
Jan 22, 2011 | NetGear ProSafe WAG102
Jul 13, 2009 | NetGear WGE111 802.11g Wireless Game...
Jun 24, 2009 | NetGear WG602 802.11g/b Wireless Access...
Dec 13, 2008 | Dynex Enhanced-G Wireless Broadband Router
Jul 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2008 | NetGear MR314 802.11b
Oct 15, 2007 | Linksys Wireless-G WGA54G 802.11g/b...
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: