Question about Directv RC24 Remote Control
1. Turn on the TV or component. Insert a tape or disk if
2. Slide the MODE switch to the TV, AV1 or AV2 position,
3. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same
time until the green light under the selected switch
position flashes twice, then release both keys.
4. Enter 9-9-1 followed by one of the following fourdigits
5. Press PWR, or other functions (e.g. PLAY for VCR) you
want to use.
6. Point the remote at the TV or component and press
CHAN+. Repeatedly press CHAN+ until the TV or
component turns off.
NOTE: Every time CHAN+ is pressed the remote
advances to the next code and power is transmitted
to the component.
7. Use the CHAN- key to step back a code.
8. When the TV or component turns off, stop pressing
the CHAN+ key. Then, press and release the SELECT
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2010 | Vizio XVT553SV 55 in. LCD TV
Sep 17, 2010 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Mar 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2009 | Directv RC24 Remote Control
Jan 15, 2009 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Jun 12, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 16, 2008 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: