An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 3 tips or uploaded 2 video tips.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Hi there, sold undecoded ipod too!!!Help!
When connect ipod to computer, go to my computer. Click on ipod:- -click on tools, go to folder options---(this is at the top) -go to the view tab -check the box: show hidden files -a ghost like folder will apear: ipod control -click on it -there will be a locked file -click and delete it
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have forgotten the code, you can unlock the IPod by doing the following:
Connect your IPod to the primary computer you use it with (the first one IPod synced with), and open iTunes. When you disconnect iPod from the computer, it will no longer be locked.
If you can't unlock IPod using either [the code or connecting it to the computer you use to manage its songs]. . . you can restore your iPod to factory settings using iPod Updater. Please note that this will erase all data on your iPod. Afterwards, you can add your music and data back to your iPod.
If you want to change the primary computer that your IPod is associated with, do this:
1. Restore your iPod. WARNING: The restore process cannot be undone. All of your songs and files will be deleted. Always make a backup of your important data.
2. Connect your iPod to the computer that you want to be the primary computer.
3. Open iTunes and synchronize. If you can't unlock your iPod and you don't have access to the primary computer, your only option is to restore the IPod, which will erase all music and data." Please take time to rate me
To unlock you ipod you can connect your ipod to the computer it was last synced with and click on restore options. it will restore the factory settings and will clear all the saved data in your ipod. This is the only way you can unlock it.
When connect ipod to computer, go to my computer. Click on ipod:- -click on tools, go to folder options -go to view tab -check show hidden files -a ghost like folder will apear: ipod control -click on it and go to device -there will be a locked file -click and delete it
Thanks for the Message as for the Apple iPOD Nano this is a common problem. We can definetly help with repairing this for you. Please call us at 661-619-5928 or Email us at email@example.com to set up a Repair. Also you can check out us on Eby.com under ipodrepairz our seller name.. Thanks again
We look foward to your Business and also Repairing your Broken iPOD