Question about D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
No Wireless Conectivity. i have this Dlink wireless router DL524, i have been using it for last 2 years but suddenly i am not able to use it as there is no wireless connectivity with it now.its not detectable on Available wireless networks. i can only use net through wire. All the lights are working except Status one which is always blinking. I have tried resetting it several times but no results.
please help me with the issue.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2012 | D-Link Computers & Internet
I was banging my head for 2 days with about 35 different configurations and finally tried the following and it worked just fine. Also, tried connecting 3 computers and they all connected with "NO" issues. Even connected wireless with "NO" issues. Now I am at 20mb download speed...J compared to AT&T 1.5mb download speed.
This is my DLINK model -> (DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home Router Wireless router)
1. Reset your Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem by unplugging it for 5 minutes.
2. Then reset your DLINK Router to the manufactures default settings. Then Unplug DLINK Router for 1 minute then plug it back in (Just plug your cat5 cable into port 1 and connect it to your computer) there should not be anything else plugged into the DLINK Router at the time you make the changes. Just 1 computer can be connected.
3. Went into the DLINK configuration 192.168.0.1 and changed the PPPOE setting that I was using for my AT&T Modem to Dynamic IP (DHCP). Once you make the changes save them and then unplug your DLINK Router it's off.
4. Turn on Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem and wait until all lights are on. Now plug in a cat5 cable from the Surfboard Comcast modem (NOT A CROSSOVER CABLE LIKE THE CD INDICATES) to the INTERNET port of your DLINK Router. Now turn on your DLINK router.
5. Then turn on your computers or restart them and it will pick up IP Addresses from your DLINK Router
Jun 08, 2010 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Oct 25, 2017 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Apr 19, 2010 | D-Link Dlink DI-514 Air Wireless 2.4 GHz...
Jan 20, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Nov 14, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Apr 03, 2009 | D-Link Dlink DI-514 Air Wireless 2.4 GHz...
Jan 05, 2009 | D-Link Dlink DI-514 Air Wireless 2.4 GHz...
Jul 09, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Jan 15, 2008 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!