- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello your problem is not relating to Lights,but possible problem comes from the failure of LCD/LCD socket/ Display IC (filter).So, to solve this you can at least open the case and clean the components/board near the display socket Or Re-insert the LCD.If this trick doesn't helps contact nearest mobile repairing shop.Good luck
If your dryer is not drying like it once did or if you just have nottaken the time to give yourself a clean dryer in a long time then youneed to do that. At least once a year the dryer cleaning should takeplace. Lint build up in the dryer duct is one of the main causesfor your dryer to fail.
please follow these steps
- Clean the sim terminals
- Check the phone with another working sim
- Keep tight the sim to the holder using a piece of paper.
- The final option is replace the SIM ESD filter (Also known as SIM IC) (This should be done by a experienced mobile phone technician)
Remove off the battery and keep aside .If possible open the phone and clean up the boards. If presence of moisture is detected use a hair dryer to warm up.clean the points of the battery and the terminals, after fixing back make sure the battery is tight to the terminal or use paper spacers to tighten.
Now check , if problem still remains, reset phone to default mode or the software must be reloaded.
It's located right under the driver door I used a # 14 wrench to crack the two lines one coming in and one coming out, hold the filter using a #17 wrench I beleive it was, and then a #10 bolt for the clamp that the holds the filter in place. On T100 4x4 Extcab it is just under the cab below the Driver side seat. This metal fuel filter is REUSABLE. Remove from fuel line carefully and take apart housing and clean the metal screen filter inside Be careful in loosening the fuel line nuts or you will twist/break the line. One nut turns clockwise & the other counter-clockwise.
3 important things to maintain with this dryer.
1. after every dryer use you MUST completely clean the lint filter in the machine. examine the fiter closely as washing powder and softener overuse can clog the fine mesh.
2. You should empty the water draw regularly.
3. You need to clear the condenser of lint and dust. This is located at the bottom of the Machine behind a hinged door. Unsecure the condenser and slide it out. (aluminum mutifinned box assembly) Take the condenser outside and using a garden hose with plenty of water pressure , carefully spray the airways clear in both directions, longways and crossways. Crossways is the more difficult to clear but must be done. Make sure you can see daylight through the fins once completed. Reassemble and test. If still problems a service man must come and clear lint and build up away from the pump area.
0417362369 Melbourne and Metro area
Almost certainly liquid damage to the lower part of the phone!
Depending on your skills, removing the back cover (the bottom lifts after removing the four screws and then you need to twist and tug the top to get the back off) and clean the bottom 1/4 of the phone using a toothbrush soaked in isopropyl alcohol. Then dry completely with hot air, a hair dryer will suffice.
10 out 10 non-charging KG-220 seem here in the last six months were all fixed using this method!
The classic indication is when plugging the charger into the switch on phone, the handset turns off.