Question about O2 Graphite Smartphone
I ahve forgotten my password. is there a way to hard reset the device?
There are two ways to reset your phone.
* By resetting your phone*
* All information held on the phone will be deleted *
* This includes all files, system settings and additional programs you have installled*
* The memory card will not be altered *
With the phone switched off.
1. Press the joystick upward and hold down the power button at the same time (for about 5 seconds).
2. To the question "Reset to defaulft.." press the left softkey to answer "Yes".
3. The phone will now reset.
With the phone switched on.
1. Press "Start" (left softkey).
2. Highlight "Accessories" and press the Navi key (press the joystick).
3. Highlight "Default Settings" and press the Navi key (press the joystick).
4. Enter the password "1234" and press "OK" (left softkey).
5. Answer "Yes" (press left softkey) to the question, "Do you want to restore now?".
6. The phone will now restart and reset.
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Aug 29, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Unfortunately, there is no way to recover a lost or forgotten password from a router or access point; you will need to reset the device to factory defaults. However, once the device is reset to factory defaults, you can use the default username ("admin") and password (either "password" or "1234" depending on your router) to reconfigure your router settings.
if there a small hole in the front or back of the router push a hair pin in to reset to factory settings
hope this helps
Dec 14, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Router
May 25, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 Smartphone
Jan 14, 2010 | O2 Graphite Smartphone
Feb 08, 2009 | O2 Xda Atom Exec Smartphone
Aug 28, 2011 | O2 Graphite Smartphone
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!