I don't want to make any suggestions as I don't know what infrastructure you have in place, nor how the firewall is currently configured, but the top link does include some worked out examples for basic rules etc.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Load your Internet explorer 2. Click Tools 3. Click Internet Options 4. Click the Privacy tab 5. Under the Privacy window, Click Sites 6. Type in the site address that you want to Block and Click OK. Remember this technique only blocks on one site at a time. Parental control software will allow you to block multiple sites and categories.
And in the case of Mozila Firefox you have to download a addon(plugin) called 'Foxfilter' to block certain websites
Your better off not doing it that way, reset the router. Use GoogleDNS or OpenDNS to block certain websites as that way you've less hassle and any websites you want to block then add them to your hosts files
do the name resolution for the website and write a policy to block the traffic from your trusted network to that website ip address. If required i shall write the policy and give it to you, for this i need the following details.
1. Name of the websites 2. Local network range (LAN ip address with SNM)
But this is very hard for you if there is more number of websites, For this you shall integrate a URL filtering software like WebSense, N2H2 etc with your firewall.