An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: message transfer to memory card
Hi, i dont know exactly with your mobile, but im pretty sure if you go to messages, and click settings you will be able o transfer them to memory card, unless you open a message and transfer it that way. thankyou
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For transfer of phone numbers on SIM card you have to go to phone book menu and enter options , inside these option you may find copy phone numbers to SIM card or vice versa, its always good to keep SIM as default memory if you keep changing phones but at the same time you will have limited space and limited flexibility of data storage per contact
As far as transferring SMS on SIM I dobut if its possible now, one thing could be you set your phone now in such a manner that all messages get saved in the SIM memory, this setting maybe available in messages settings.
This error may be of hardware or software... If the hardware in nature then you have to get it serviced.....
But before servicing try out following.....
(1) insert your memory card in another cell and check that, that cell can read the your card... If another cellphone read your card means.. your cell's memory slot has malfunctioning.. So get it serviced.....
(2) or you can insert another memory card in your cell.. If this new card is read by your cell that means, your current memory card has been corrupted,... so buy a new memory card.....
(3) If the above both options fails.. then.. There is a also rare possibility of software corruption.... to update your software visit to the given link....
http://www.fixya.com/support/r4622711-updating_sony_ericsson_s_software_free Hope this has helped you...Please rate the answer...Thanks....
Hi, i don't think it's possible to transfer sms from phone memory to memory card or memory card to phone memory because i have gone through the phone manual to check if it is possible and i have also tried doing it my self to no avail....
if u want to transfer ... sms 4rm phone memory to memory card directely that would nt be possible ... i am going to suggest u a different method which is easy ..
what u need 2 do is that u need to insatll sonyericssion pc suit and transfer sms 4rm phone memory to ur computer ......................