Question about RCA RCU600M Remote Control
I need the 3 number codes to program the remote to a Sylvania TV model 6420FF
Hello thank you for choosing FixYa.com for your answer my name is David.
I have found a list of codes for the rcu600m for the sylvania tv here they are
Code For Model RCU600M
Code 004 for Sylvania TV Code 006 for Sylvania TV Code 008 for Sylvania TV Code 019 for Sylvania TV Code 062 for Sylvania TV Code 068 for Sylvania TV Code 069 for Sylvania TV Code 075 for Sylvania TV Code 076 for Sylvania TV Code 077 for Sylvania TV Code 088 for Sylvania TV Code 116 for Sylvania TV Code 130 for Sylvania TV Code 132 for Sylvania TV Code 134 for Sylvania TV Code 161 for Sylvania TV Code 183 for Sylvania TV Code 196 for Sylvania TV Code 353 for Sylvania TV Thank you again for choosing Fixya.com
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Nov 25, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 02, 2011 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Direct Code Entry:
Find the code your device.
1. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
2. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
3. Enter the 3-digit code number.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. With the device on, press another button to test (volume control/power button).If it does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 with other codes which you have.
follow the below steps to set remote without codes
1. Turn on the device you wish to control.
2. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
3. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. Press ON/OFF repeatedly until the device turns off.
6. When the device shuts off press and release ENTER.
7. Try using the remote. If it does not function repeat steps 1 through 6
To Get The Code Please Go To Below Website:
You need to select the following information from the drop down list
1.Model of the remote
2.Type of device to which you want to program(TV/DVD/VCR)
Jan 19, 2011 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Aug 22, 2010 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Aug 11, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
May 14, 2010 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Nov 08, 2008 | RCA RCU600M Remote Control
3,204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: