This guide is intended for use with a Symbol MC9090 running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0.
- Technician should be familiar with connecting the terminal via cradle, USB and ActiveSync.
- Technician already has the SyVox Client CAB and a grammar CAB (either the generic one or a site specific one)
- Set up and save your wireless configuration.
- Establish an ActiveSync1) connection between your PC and your terminal.
- Copy the SyVox Client and Grammar CAB files to the device in a known directory.
- From the device, install the SyVox Speech Client and Grammar CAB files by tapping on them from the directory you installed them in.
- If this is your first time running SyVox on this terminal, SyVox will request a License Key. Go to the Menu ? License screen where you will be given a screen with a field for your License Key and your SyVox Serial Number (your device's unique identifier). Contact Genesta with the SyVox Serial Number displayed to receive a 16-character License Key for the top field. Enter it and tap OK.
- To perform a simple test of your installation after SyVox finishes loading the speech engine, tap Menu ? Options ? Host Settings.... Choose the File option; then select the demo.xml file provided with installation; and, then the OK selection to accept that demo file. Select the Press to START Listening button near the bottom of the screen to begin the demo. Remember to have your headset nearby as the built in microphone is not sufficent for production environments.
- Once you are ready to use this device with a remote host, to connect SyVox to a remote host, tap Menu ? Options ? Host Settings.... Select a Connection Method, enter a Connection Address, and tap OK.
- A Socket host address is entered in the format *.*.*.*:*, (IP or hostname, colon (:), port (optional; defaults to 3001)).
- A Web host address host is entered in the format http://*:*/ (http://, IP or hostname, colon (:), port (optional; defaults to 80), rest of address).
Sometimes Windows Mobile devices require you perform a warm boot. This can be achieved on this device my holding down the red on/off button for approximately 30 seconds. You will know when the warm boot has completed when a white screen is displayed and the unit restarts the operating system.
Program installations and settings on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 devices will persist even after a cold boot. To achieve the effects of what a cold boot does on other devices, you must perform a clean boot. Because a clean boot requires interaction between a PC and a terminal in the first place, SyVox is currently not designed to reinstall automatically after a clean boot. Therefore, if you perform a clean boot on your terminal, you will have to repeat the procedures listed in this guide.
ActiveSync acts as the gateway between your Microsoft Windows-powered PC and Windows CE-powered device and allows you to transfer data between the two. Download it here: http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/4/6/5467c040-a935-4987-aa30-5dcbc36a57db/setup.msi
hope that helps