Question about Computers & Internet
I have a belkin router and internet with bell sympatico. And I have a laptop, no PC . i want my network to be wireless. How do I set it up.?
1. First you need to configure your router with your laptop wired or physically connected to it.
2. Connect your modem to router's WAN/Internet port. Then your laptop will be connected to the one of the router's Ethernet port using an RJ45 or Ethernet cable.
3. You may run the setup cd that came with the router. Configure it with the Internet connection type that Bell Sympatico requires.
4. The setup cd will also require you to set up wireless in the router. Once it is done, disconnect your computer from the router.
5. Enable wifi in your laptop and select the wireless network that you set up and connect to it.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2011 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
on May 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 10, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Dec 28, 2009 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Mar 17, 2009 | Gateway Belkin F5D7230-4 802.11g Wireless...
Sep 09, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jun 19, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7231-4) Wireless Router
May 24, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Feb 23, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!