- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Connect a LAN cable from Belkin to your laptop/computer'sLAN port, open a browser on your laptop/computer and enter the Belkin'sconfiguration URL.
http://192.168.2.1 The default PW = blank (just press Enter)
You can now change the default password. You can now configure the wireless settings.
Now configure the wireless card in your computer/laptop withthe router's wireless settings.
Connect a LAN cable from your DSL or cable modem to the Belkin's WAN/Internet port.
you might need to disconnect your modem for 30 secs then reconnect it . i have just reset my router and then the pc would show a connection but it only went to the router not through to the web.disconnect your modem reconnect then do a reconnect on the pc
hey there joselko, i'm chris from sw scotland. i have the same setup - 2 wireless laptops and a pc physically connected to the router with an ethernet cable. you just plug the ethernet cable into the 'out' hole in the back of the router and into the ethernet port in the back of the PC. then start your PC. go to control panel, then internet settings, then hit the 'connection' tab, then click the radio button that says 'never dial a connection'. you may have to reboot, but not necessarily. both the laptops should continue to work wirelessly and the PC should now connect directly to the internet using the router. if you have any problems, feel free to call me on 01776840273, and ask for chris, i'll be glad to help. you can also skype me on christophergrams or using the skype number 01414165437. good luck. chris
1. If your laptop has a built-in wireless adapter, then you don't need a belkin wireless g plus adapter.
2. You can connect to the Internet using your adapter provided that the location where you at offers wi-fi or wireless connection
3. If you want wireless connectivity at home, then you need to have a wireless router and subscribed for DSL/Cable broadband connections
If you're connected to the router with excellent stregth then the problem most likly lies in the routers connection to the internet. Check your DSL, Cable modem and make sure the connection to the "Internet" port on your router is good. Try switching out the Ethernet cable if nessciary.