Question about Logitech Cordless Mouse
A.delete temp,%temp%,prefetch files
b.increase virtual memory,
When you start to shut down Windows XP, it has to quit, or "kill," any liveapplications or processes that are currently running. So close all applications first.
However, some applications and processes are always running in the background.
You can reduce the amount of time that Windows XP waits for those applications and
processes to close before Windows XP kills them.
1. Open registry editor
2. Navigate to HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop. Set the
WaitToKillAppTimeout and set the value to 1000. Select the HungAppTimeout
\newline value and set it to 1000 as well.
3. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control.
Select the WaitToKillServiceTimeout value and set it to 10000.
4. Close the Registry Editor.
1. Start Registry Editor (Regedit.exe) and locate the following key in the registry:
2.On the EnablePrefetcher value, change the setting from 3 to 5 (decimal).
3. Close the registry editor and restart your computer
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
Maybe we can share about slow connections, please make attention.
This is for vista, i dont know your OS :
1. Open MY C0MPUTER > CONTROL PANEL.
2. Find NETWORK AND SHARING CENTER
3. Then, click on VIEW STATUS
4. Then you wil see your connection status, click on PROPERTIES
5. Then you will see INTERNET PROTOCOL VERSION 4, then click it PROPERTIES
6. Then click USE THE FOLLOWING DNS SERVER ADRESSES and write this :
Preferred DNS : 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS: 184.108.40.206
7. OK, then RESTART
You will see changes for it speed..
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
You need to upgrad your memory speed
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2016 | Internet Computers & Internet
ESET will scan your computer this one time, and may take an hour or more. SAS and MWB will reside on your computer and can be run every couple weeks. Make sure you always run the updates before you scan with them.There are always a lot of things that can effect your Internet download speed.
- ESET Online Scanner (scans from the web, will take a while)
- SuperAntiSpyware (download and install)
- Malwarebytes (download and install)
Jun 02, 2013 | HP Compaq Black 15.6" Presario cq57-339wm...
Aug 25, 2011 | Toshiba Realtek RTL8187B Wireless...
Jun 02, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Dec 27, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 21, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Aug 23, 2017 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2010 | Gateway 832GM PC Desktop
Jul 16, 2009 | Radio Shack VGA PC Camera Webcam
Jun 03, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!