Question about Belkin Computers & Internet
1. Access the router's setup page by going to 192.168.2.1.
2. By default, there is no username and no password. Otherwise if you have created a password to access the router's page already then use that password.
3. If you want to change the administrative password of the router, go to "System Settings".
4. If you want to change the wireless security for your wireless connection, then go to wireless settings tab of the router.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Dec 13, 2007 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
1. Connected a computer to the router using a Ethernet cable.
2. Open up a internet explorer.
3. Click on CTRL & O [The letter O as in oscar]
4. In the Open box that appears the top left corner of the internet explorer type the numbers : 192.168.2.1 & press OK.
5. This will take you to belkin router setup screen.
6. Click on Channnel & SSID under wireless on the left side of this screen.
7. Once it prompts to type the password just leave the password box blank & press submit.
8. Change only the SSID to different name to what ever you wish like in last name & press apply changes. [do not change any thing else in this screen]
9. Click on Security under wireless in the left hand side.
10. Choose the security mode to WPA-WPA2 personal PSK & in the pre-shared key make up the password to what ever you wish & then press apply changes.
11. Now try to connect to the wireless network using the new SSID [network name] & the new password that this the security key that you set up in key one.
Dec 27, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jun 19, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Dec 25, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Oct 03, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Sep 29, 2009 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Mar 15, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Aug 22, 2008 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2018 | Belkin Computers & Internet
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: