a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is one way I've found to delete an email stuck in the outbox (which is what it "sounds like" you are asking...)
1. change ya smtp settings so the message defo wont send!
2. send a test email to anyone
3. it will attempt to send but oversiously fail...
4. hopefully the outbox should be listed with 1 message waiting to go out...
5. if not, try going into the Activity Window and canceling the send command, that should show it up...
6. click the Outbox and the will be one message listed...
7. goto View -> then Show Favourites Bar
8. you should see a favourites bar appear...
9. simply drop and drag the Outbox into your favourites bar...
10. if you restart ur laptop or close mail and then the Outbox has disappeard, simply click the Outbox in you favourites tab and woop woop it should appear in the Side Bar
Hello thanks for using
fixya In outbox those messages are present which are in process of sending or failed to send If u want to delete messages from you outbox Go
to the menu>>Click the message>>Go to outbox messages,you will see
your messages>> Go to options options there>>they will be second option as delete message>> Press Ok. Message will be delete I hope
this solution will helpful 4 u. Best of luck Please
keep thumbs up in do rating THANKS & Keep
delete the old failed messages out of the outbox.. delete ALL messages from the OUTBOX.. if they have failed previously or are too big they might sit there, then every time you go to send a new one or hit send/recieve to get new ones, it will try to send them again.
its usually because your phone crashed when you were sending a text. If you delete the whole of your inbox, there should be one message that says delete failed, you need to cancel sending the message, then move it to drafts you might have to turn your phone off in between this process, then try to delete it from your drafts, it should say delete failed, so turn your phone off and on again, then you should be able to delete it out of your drafts and you then shoulde be able to send messages
All you have to do is go to your message setting on your phone:
1. Open Messaging
2. On New message sellect options at bottom
3. Open settings
4. Open Text message, you should see: Message centre, message centre in use ect..
5. Open message centres this should go to next screen then open again, this screen should have : Message centre name & Message centre number (from your network provider you need to find out what is the message centres name & number are e.g in Australia it should be SMSC1 and number is +61411990001) then just manually enter these in there.