Question about Nikon D300 Body Only Digital Camera
Can you not hold the camera upright and it should fall a little bit to allow you to grab hold of the end and pull it out.
Otherwise it this isn't happening there may be a mechanism problem.
hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2012 | Nikon COOLPIX L20 Digital Camera
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Oct 15, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Nov 08, 2008 | Digital Cameras
Sep 01, 2008 | Digital Cameras
May 12, 2008 | Nikon D300 Body Only Digital Camera
May 06, 2008 | Canon PowerShot S1 IS Digital Camera
Mar 20, 2008 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z2 Digital Camera
Oct 04, 2006 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z1 Digital Camera
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!