Sometimes when I want to remove my MP3 from a PC I try to safe it to remove but a message comes up saying that it can't be safe to remove,this usually happens in virus attacked systems.Once sb in my university helped me with that using task manager and stopping a process so that system made it possible to safe it remove .But now I don't remmeber what he exactly did.Would you help me?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you plug your mp3 player into your computer, and it shows up in 'My Computer' - try to follow these steps.
1 Right click on your mp3 player in my computer. 2 Click on Format... 3 From FIle system menu select FAT32 4 Tick the box that says Quick Format 5 Push Start 6 wait until this process completes. 7 Safely eject the device. (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/165721) 8 Your mp3 player should now work. If it does not try to repeat the process except this time do not tick the box that says Quick Format.
You are going to have to start again, first connect the unit to your computer copy anything you want to save piccys movies and stuff but not the corrupted music files, Format the drive, then goto http://www.nodevice.com/driver/_PVR-H140/get33981.html download the driver files and re-install to the PVR, then copy all your mp3 files back.........
Para quien tenga este problema con estos mp3 y todavía no lo haya tirado, esto es lo que hicé yo el otro día que lo encontré por ahí tirado:
- Quita la batería del mp3.
- Pulsa los botones de "Func" y "Play".
- Sin soltar los botones, conecta el mp3 al usb del ordenador.
- Aparecerá un mensaje para formatear el mp3.
- Suelta los botones y pulsa el botón "Rec".
- El mp3 comenzará a formatearse solo y volverá a funcionar.
Espero que os sirva. Un saludo.
First of all, sorry for my English
If you still have this mp3 or for anyone who sees this solution, this is what I did:
- Remove de mp3 battery.
- Press and hold down de "Func" and "Play" buttons.
- Connect the mp3 to computer's usb.
- A message of formating the mp3 will appear.
- Release de buttons and press de "Rec" button.
- Formating will start and in a few seconds the mp3 will work again.
Hope it works... it does in a FY400