An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Printers & C... Expert
Re: royal copier service code
Royal copiers are kind of old... But I believe that a C710 means that a charge corona wire is arching out or it could be broken. The fix I use to do is to clean the Primary & the Transfer corona wires carefully and pree the reset botton and see what happen. It could be a problem wit the HVTDC, but you may fix it with just cleaning the corona wires.. Good Luck
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
84 TRANSFER BELT EXHAUSTED indicates that the transfer belt is exhausted and must be replaced. A new transfer belt must be installed to clear this error message. For assistance, you can contact Lexmark technical support or your authorized service provider. Thank you for choosing Lexmark.
1) The Carrier (iron filings) inside the imaging unit is deteriorated and needs to be replaced.
2) The Toner sensor inside the imaging unit may be giving an incoorect reading, due to be faulty or because of old toner/carrier mix blockage close to sensor. Give the imaging unit a good service and replace the carrier.
3) The wires behind the black cover of the imaging unit have been picnhed and is shorting on the metal plate
C710 Toner sensor problem • The sensor output voltage is outside the range of 0.5 to 4.5 V during toner control. • The toner sensor control voltage cannot be set within the setting range when maintenance item U130 is run.
Try removing and refitting drum and toner.
if this does not help you may have damaged your toner cartridge or the sensor
click cancel+start+light then release all then press cancel.... you are now in simulation control service..... press the zoom in and out so that it will display 163.... after displaying 163 press start... the machine will restart then the code will lost.. if it return there is machine problem somewhere in the fusing unit....