- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
So you lost your Windows XP user password? You can try your best
to remember XP account password, such as: your name? a loved one's
birthday? something from your childhood? a pet's name?your home or
1) Go to Control Panel on the start menu.
2) Double click on User Accounts.
3) Then under the Pick a Task heading select Change the way users log on or off.
4) Tick the box next to Use the Welcome screen.
5) Then click apply. Password or not when your computer starts up it will take you to the welcome screen where the user can select which account they want to log into.
when opening your windows it will ask for password.......then press at+ctrl+delete then a nnew window will open again asking for user name and password then in user name type-administrator and in password leve blank and password then press enter windows xp will open
when upower up the pc press f8 key then enter in safemode.
then enter in administrator .
then go to my computer propertesi then mange then user account.then right clik on admin then reset password.
you should be able to contact dell support and they should have you on file. when you first bought the computer and logged on the web you had to register your computer. dell should have this information on file, also because each windows program has a register number they might also have you on file. i would try this and it should solve the problem.. please rate this and also please reply back if it doesn't get solved..thanks
restart your pc, then press F8 on your keyboard>then select SAFEMODE > windows will boot there you will select the ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT once you are inside windows you can change the username & password..