An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: problem with fujitsu DL5600 " left end alarm"
This error appears to be cause by an incorrect left margin offset. Page 3-15 of the user manual suggests possible work arounds.
Other than that, unfortunately Table 3-9 on page 3-31 says to contact a maintenance personel.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ADF backside scanning optical alarm (upper optical unit ADF) is E3 alarm. When there is an irregularity in the amount of light (ADF back), "E" and "3" will be displayed alternately on the function number display panel of the scanner.
Please check the followings:
1.Does the same symptom occur after turning OFF and ON the scanner? 2. Is the lower glass (white sheet guide) of the reading section dirty? Open the ADF, and clean the sheet guide (white part) and the glass. 3. Is the upper Optical unit ADF dirty? Are the cables damaged? Are the connectors connected properly? 4.E3: Is the upper lamp ON? Are the cables damaged? Are the connectors connected properly? Disconnect the SCSI cable and turn the scanner ON. Open the ADF and press ADF cover open sensor as shown below to see if the ADF lamps light which has to be replaced.
I would recommend to contact an authorized FUJITSU scanner service provider or the dealer where you purchased the scanner.
Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for more
details. Click this link. View it in
"Timeslide" option, which can be selected from the drop down box
menu by the [Sidebar] tag, at the top left corner of the display
window. It will make search easy. There
are more than 1100 posts to different brand TVs now. Pull up older posts there.
There is details about the blinking codes to Fujitsu Plasma Display.
Hello Press the DATE/ALARM key once to show the alarm time. The ((.)) icon is displayed in the lower left portion of the screen to alert you that the display is showing the alarm time. To return to the month and date display, press the DATE/ALARM key once.
1.Push SET, push SHIFT to transfer from YEAR to MONTH to DAY to HOUR to MINUTE
2. Push MODIFY to change to desired value in every field (blinking)
3. Press SET or END to save.
To change from 24 - 12 hour format
1. Press MODIFY continously for about 3 to 5 seconds
NOTE: in 24-hour format, both the A.M and P.M light is OFF
TO SET ALARM
1. Push ALARM, and alarm setting number 1 will show, push ALARM again to show alarms up to 8 or 9 (depending on model)
2. When desired alarm number is chosen, Press SET
3. Push SHIFT to transfer from HOUR to MINUTE
4. Push MODIFY to change desired value in every field( blinking)
5. Push END to save, (Please note Red ALARM light will lit)
TO CANCEL ALARM
1. Push ALARM until the desired alarm to cancel is shown.
2. Press MODIFY ( the dispaly will show --:--)
3. Press END (NOTE: Alarm light would only turn off only if all alarm is cancelled)
TO SET HOURLY NOTIFICATION OFF AND ON
1. Push MODIFY button once (hour notice light would lit) - hourly notice is turned ON
2. Push MODIFY button again (hour notice light is off) - hourly notice is OFF
When you face such errors, please check if the Scanner panel displays-"E-0" and TWAIN displays- “The running system is abnormal. Please confirm the carrier lock has come off.”
The error is Carrier unit drive alarm. After power-on, carrier unit (FB) moves to home position, that is where the carrier unit locates when home position sensor is turned ON. If the home position sensor is not turned ON after the carrier unit has moved pre-defined steps, this error occurs.
Probable causes: Defective sensor, motor, or carrier belt.
Also, please check the following:
1. Is there is any abnormal noise from FB motor when this error occurs? 2. Does any foreign object get inside drive unit or carrier unit? 3. Is CR belt tension loose? Loose belt should be tightened.
I HAS SAME PROBLEM BUT FOUND THE ANSWER.
PRESS STANDBY AND TURN UNIT ON, THEN PRESS ALARM BUTTON, DISPLAY SHOWS ALARM 1, PRESS SELECT BUTTON DISPLAY SHOWS FM/DAB/BUZZ, PRESS LEFT/RIGHT BUTTONS TO SWITCH BETWEEN WAKE UP OPTIONS, THEN PRESS SELECT AGAIN, DISPLAY SHOWS OFF, PRESS LEFT/RIGHT BUTTON TO TOGGLE BETWEEN ON/OFF LEAVE 'ON' SHOWING, PRESS SELECT AGAIN DISPLAY WILL SHOW ALARM TIME, USE LEFT/RIGHT TO SET HOUR THEN PRERSS SELECT, USE LEFT/RIGHT TO SET MINUTES TEHM PRESS SELECT AGAIN, DISPLAY WILL NOW SHOW SMALL ALARM CLOCK IN DISPLAY WINDOW, THIS MEANS ALARM IS NOW SET.
When you power up the computer press F8 key then enter in enable vga mode then go to start ->control panel ->display ->settings . Change screen resolution to 1024*768. Then apply and ok. But if you are not able to see any display so you need to refix RAM memory if you are able to enter in safe mode or enable vga mode then there is only issue with graphic driver. Let me know if you need more assistance. Thanks.