Question about Cell Phones
1. Flip the screen side ways and then look at the back.
2. There are 4 screws, one in each corner, remove them. (that is, the corners of the back of the screen)
3. Pop off that front cover of the screen.
4. carefully remove the screen, *note: it may seem like you shouldn't be able to pry it up, but all that's holding it down is glue, so just make sure to be careful and not break the screen while prying it up.
5. disconnect the little cable on the back of the screen.
6. Pop out the little speaker at the top (it's just held in by a magnet).
7. Remove the 4 screws around the hole.
And then back should then be able to pop off, but it does require a little prying, because there are some clips holding it together. From there you should be able to do the rest.
Posted on May 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2017 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Mar 22, 2010 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Oct 07, 2009 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Mar 16, 2009 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Oct 28, 2008 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Oct 04, 2008 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
1,228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!