Question about Cell Phones
1. Flip the screen side ways and then look at the back.
2. There are 4 screws, one in each corner, remove them. (that is, the corners of the back of the screen)
3. Pop off that front cover of the screen.
4. carefully remove the screen, *note: it may seem like you shouldn't be able to pry it up, but all that's holding it down is glue, so just make sure to be careful and not break the screen while prying it up.
5. disconnect the little cable on the back of the screen.
6. Pop out the little speaker at the top (it's just held in by a magnet).
7. Remove the 4 screws around the hole.
And then back should then be able to pop off, but it does require a little prying, because there are some clips holding it together. From there you should be able to do the rest.
Posted on May 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2010 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Oct 07, 2009 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Jun 11, 2009 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Mar 16, 2009 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Oct 28, 2008 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Oct 04, 2008 | LG VX9400 Cellular Phone
Dec 03, 2016 | Cell Phones
1,214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!