- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You've not mentioned which make of printer so I can only give general help.
Go to your printer manufacturers website, follow links for support and/or downloads entering your printer model details and operating system details as required. Bear in mind there are 2 versions of win7, 32bit and 64bit.
You should be able to download any drivers, firmware updates and user manual for free.
Vivitar (Vivicam) was actually bought by a company name SAKAR, and sakar has the database on drivers for Vivitar's products, you can actually contact Sakar and as for the drivers for your camera. they may either mail you a CD or get you a link where to get the drivers since vivitar's website can no longer be accessed as vivitar.
Hopefully you have already solved this problem, but if not...You need the driver for the camera. It came on the CD that came with your camera. Insert the CD to install the program. Then you should be able to insert the SD card in a card reader plugged in via USB, or plug the camera in with the USB cord, or plug the SD card directly in your computer if it has the slot for it. Any of those actions should trigger Windows to ask you what you want to do. You can copy to your computer or whatever. If you lost the CD (like I did) look on the internet for Samsung S730 drivers. You can download them for free from several sources (even the Samsung site).
1) Click this link http://www.sonix.com.tw/sonix/downloadSearch.do
2) Select Product Family -> Video/Image Contollers.
3) Select Product Series -> PC camera Controlles.
4) Select Product -> SN9C201(Phase out)
5) Click Submit Serach Button.
6) Link for download driver will open.