Question about Apple iPod nano 2nd Generation MP3 Player
The 5 R's for Apple iPods – www.apple.com/support
These are for Nano, but they apply to all iPods:
Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore
Remember these five basic suggestions if you have a problem with your iPod Nano. If one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to specific problems.
- Reset your iPod Nano. See “General Suggestions,” below.
- Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod Nano in iTunes.
- Restart your computer and make sure you have the latest software updates installed.
- Reinstall iPod and iTunes software from the latest versions on the web.
- Restore your iPod Nano. See “Updating and Restoring iPod Software” on page whatever.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Oct 15, 2009 | Apple iPod nano 4th Generation
Apr 14, 2009 | Apple iPod nano 4th Generation
Jan 21, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 14, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 2nd Generation MP3 Player
May 26, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 19, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Jan 07, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 27, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: