Hi i bought this game from a friend and it has her details on the game nintendogs.. I want to knw how can get rid off her name as a trainer, because i want to put my name there..
please help.. thank you
Ok here are the steps
1. go out
2. in the right hand side at the bottom is a grey button called info
3. a list comes up with the titles: trainer info, friend list,trainer scclomplisments and settings click trainer info
4. at the right at the top there is edit. click edit
5. choose what you want to edit
6. change it using the stylus and the letters on the touch "keybord"
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes, the games do come with instruction books, but it's been years since I've had that game. I do remember most things are done using the touch screen. (Feeding, washing, setting your walking course) Though you do use the mic to teach and command tricks.
Hi, The Ds microphone is relatively straight forward to replace and can be bought on eBay etc if you wished to fix it yourself. Alternatively if you contact a local DS retailer they will be able to put you in contact with nintendo who will fix it for a fee.
I don't know of anyway to bypass the activities in any games reliant on the microphone.