Question about PC Laptops
HI Dear Sister / Brother,
please help me to fix the problem where i unable to start window successfully and even cannot load to login page. I tried by make changes to the bios settings but still fail to load windows successfully.
Please view the video sequencely so that you can get clear picture what the exact problem that i face. Please help to solve the issue and your help highly appreciated. Thanks.
laptop model: M-Life Hyundai
http://malaysia.video.yahoo.com/watch/3874476/10561002 === video 1
http://malaysia.video.yahoo.com/watch/3874514/10561143 === video 2
http://malaysia.video.yahoo.com/watch/3874586/10561299 === video 3
Please email me to email@example.com
the solutions or suggestions.
This issue is related to some program that was installed on your computer or some hardware issue.
On the black screen select SAFE MODE
Then check there the possible issues.
Uninstall the last program
Be sure the computer is not virus or spyware infected.
Then restart on normal mode.
If the problem still there, you will have to
insert your windows XP CD and run a recovery console to fix that.
During the installation select (R)
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2015 | PC Laptops
The two main methods in which to take care of Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen error message:
Advanced Fix (manual update):
1) Start your computer or laptop then log on as an admin.
2) Click the Start button then click Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and next click Restore.
3) From the new window, click "Restore my system to an earlier period" then click Next.
4) Select the freshest restore point in the "select a restoration date" listing, and then click on Next.
5) Then click 'Next' on the verification window.
6) Restart the pc when the rescue is completed.
Inexperienced Computer User Resolution (totally automated):
1) Download the (Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen) fix application.
2) Setup application and simply click on Scan button.
3) Hit the Fix Errors button once the diagnostic scan is successfully completed.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
Here is a link to another Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen recovery utility you can use in case the above option does not work anymore.
Nov 26, 2012 | PC Laptops
Jun 13, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 15 Notebook 0GB HD Webcam...
Mar 14, 2012 | Dell XPS PC Laptops
May 31, 2011 | Dell PC Laptops
Apr 16, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jul 31, 2010 | Toshiba PC Laptops
May 09, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z 15.4" Notebook Laptop...
Nov 08, 2008 | PC Laptops
May 10, 2008 | PC Laptops
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!