- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Print Head failure. The print head is what has the copier LASER inside of it. Check the connection between the print head and Master board. Replace the print head fist then board, if you can find either one. The Di250F is a legacy Minolta machine now konicaminolta.
Check all connections between the two main circuit board remove each connector and check for a bend pin if not replace both boards if you can find them di 250 is a legacy machine of Minolta now Konica Minolta
· These malfunctions are concerned with faulty symptoms as they relate to software, hardware,
and communications. For remedial actions, change the board, check for cable connections,
and turn the Power Switch OFF and ON.
(6) C10]] to C13]]
C1300 1. Reset the malfunction and turn OFF and ON the Power Switch.
2. If the same malfunction persists, check the harnesses and PJs between PH
Unit and PWB-A and, if they are intact, change PH Unit or PWB-A, in that order.