Question about Garmin GPS
Hey i do understand , it wld hurt ur pocket to buy unlock code....Let me tell u a way , u wld be able to download 2009 without code :)
Using this guide you will be able to update your Garmin GPS system to the latest (2009) map data, all you need is a little bit of patience and careful reading.
So let’s get started.
What do you need?
1) Download torrent, unzip the completed download to your desktop, open up the folder.
2) Go to Windows\Msi\ folder in the folder extracted and run CNNANT2009Update_ENU.msi if you want english language.
4) Select a directory to install or just leave it as the default and move on.
5) Once the installer is finished a Mapinstall icon should be on your desktop now. Run it.
6) Get Unit ID from your GPS device. Turn on unit, tap agree to pass agreement.
7) Tap: Settings –> Systems –> About See Unit ID: Write it down.
8.) Run the Key-generator
9) Put in the unit id (the # you got from your gps’s about screen) in the top box
10) Next, in the Select Map Product area of the keygen choose custom mapset and enter 325 when prompted
FID - 325
11) Now, click Generate at the bottom of the program & copy the Unlock Key generated at the bottom
Now to install the maps!
12) When you run Mapinstall it will tell you that your maps are locked, click on the unlock maps button
13) Now a new window will appear, click the Add button on the right side. Enter unlock key you copied from the keygen to the top box
14) Add the key and you will be prompt after 30 seconds of scanning for where you want to install the maps.
15) For an SD card, choose the drive. For the GPS, choose the GPS drive letter, mostly this is chosen automatically.
15 a.) If you don’t want to buy an SD card, you’ll have to remove your old maps from the GPS device. Plug in your GPS using the USB cord into your computer, open the device, and find a file named gmapprom in the folder named Garmin which will be the biggest file on your GPS at almost 1GB or somewhere around there. Backup this file to your desktop and save it in case something goes wrong, this file has all your old map data. After backing that file up delete it from the GPS.
16) You should now see a screen with the map of North America. Choose the areas you want on your GPS system, the selected areas will turn pink once clicked.
17) Finally click the Finish button. Now the process of building and transferring the maps will begin and this whole process takes about an hour.
Once done you will have the new 2009 maps on your GPS system
Hope u wld enjoy this :)
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
Hi this link should help you http://www.garmin.com/garmin/cms/site/us/lang/en/searchsupport?src_url=http%3A%2F%2Fiqc.garmin.com%2FeCustomer%2FKODSelfService%2Frequest.do%3Fcreate%3Dkb%3Agarmin%26view%28%29%3Dc%7B12b24170-1301-11dd-dc9c-000000000000%7D
hope it helps!
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
Let garmin generate a code for you since it is not publicly available.
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2010 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Jul 20, 2009 | Samsung SGH2100SGH600V300 Unlock/Unlocking...
Jan 21, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Dec 06, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot c340 GPS Receiver
Nov 21, 2008 | Cell Phones
Oct 16, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot c340 GPS Receiver
Sep 03, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot c340 GPS Receiver
Jun 26, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot c340 GPS Receiver
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: