- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try doing this: Toggle the hold switch and put it back in the off position. Then press and hold the center button and the menu button simultaneously for ten seconds and the apple symbol should come up on the screen. Then it should work like normal. Hope this helps!
Hi, First find whether the Hold switch is in off hold position... ( Hold switch can be found at the botton or on the top of ipod) then try:
1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
2. Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.