What a lovely daughter, how very nice of her,
here goes....straight for Mr. Koss
To Operate with AC Adapter
- Open battery compartment located at the back of both speakers and remove wires.
- Replace battery covers.
- Connect DUAL PLUG CONNECTOR on left speaker to right speaker at connection marked "TO LEFT SPEAKER."
- Connect remaining wire with 3.5mm plug to headphone jack on your audio source.
- Connect AC adapter (not included) to back of left speaker at
connector marked "DC 6V." Plug remaining end of AC adapter into wall
outlet. Be sure your AC adapter is built with the center pin as ("-")
negative. Connect remaining wire with 3.5mm plug to the headphone jack
on your audio source.
- Turn ON/OFF switch at back of right speaker to "ON."
- Set "INPUT SELECTOR" switch to audio source.
- Turn on audio source
- Adjust sound in the following ways: Turn volume control to desired
level; push Bass Boost button located on right speaker to "ON" for
added bass; push Treble Boost button on right speaker to "ON" for added
- Operating a microphone through your speakers require an
additional 3.5mm plug to 3.5mm plug cable (included). Connect cable
with 3.5mm straight plug to right speaker at input marked "MIC" on back
of speaker. Plug the remaining 3.5mm L--plug into the mic input on
audio source. Connect your microphone to the front of your speakers at
"MIC" input (microphone not included)
Hope you have all of the skinny you need, good luck,
please leave a rating, thank you kindly