Question about RCA P52960 52" Rear Projection Television

2 Answers

RCA P52960 Deflector Circuit Schematic

Hi There. Looking for an RCA Model #P52960 Chassis #PTK195Y06B deflector circuit schematic. A freidn is a repairman and said he'll fix the darn thing if I can get him that schematic but I've spent hours and hours searching every site I could looking for it and can't find it anywhere.

Posted by on

  • 2 more comments 
  • Mike Achenbach Oct 13, 2006

    I tried that site and it gives me no results for RCA P52960.

  • Mike Achenbach Oct 13, 2006

    I tried that and received a response from their support department that they don't have that model, and neither do their suppliers. I called Tomson Service and they told me they wouldn't provide it to me, being a consomer instead of service tech (I am, but on printers, fax macines, etc... not TV's). I asked if I could escalate it to someone who could make an exception and the rep told me to call the local RCA service center and they would provide it to me, but the guy there gave me a hard time. I offered to pay him for it and he said he'd get back to me but from his tone... I doubt it. Thanks for your help, if you can think of anything else I'd highly appreciate it.

  • Mike Achenbach Oct 14, 2006

    That'd be great, Thanks!

  • Mike Achenbach Oct 16, 2006

    Hi Techman - I looked over the site you linked too for the pdf but couldn't find the exact chassis number of my TV listed. The number I have is PTK195Y06B, the closest I could find on the page was PTK195Y06T_Y.




2 Answers

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 3,130 Answers

Thats a CTC195 chassis, a very common one too. The High voltage transformer along with the horizontal output transistor is most likly bad.. Before you get the manual, have your freind measure the horizontal output transistor out of the circuit. If it is shorted , the flyback is bad also. Its no longer available. I have a ctc195 chassis but its not the projection release but the horizontal circuit is the same, just adds a few caps and hivoltage block for the CRTs. If I could find the link here I would give you a PDF of it. I just threw out a projectiuon set as well as a 32" TV because I could not get these parts. Good Luck PS Please dont forget to rate this thread.

Posted on Oct 16, 2006

  • Larry  Dillon
    Larry Dillon Oct 16, 2006

    By The way, a pdf copy of this print is available for download online at


  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert that has over 500 points.

  • Expert
  • 337 Answers

You can buy the complete squematic at by using the model number,log in and go to service manual to the right of the page the put in the brand and the model number.They will give price and availability.

Posted on Oct 13, 2006

  • 3 more comments 
  • Omar Urrutia
    Omar Urrutia Oct 13, 2006

    The rating response is important to the person helping you.

  • Omar Urrutia
    Omar Urrutia Oct 13, 2006

    Ok,if you contact them they can locate one for you ,go to CONTACT US fill up the form and they will get back to you or you might have to call them.

  • Omar Urrutia
    Omar Urrutia Oct 13, 2006

    The rating is important to me.

  • Omar Urrutia
    Omar Urrutia Oct 14, 2006

    I see what I can do on monday,I already made a note.

  • Omar Urrutia
    Omar Urrutia Oct 16, 2006

    Ok.lets try thes way,go to then when the page opens in the center says if you are a service center you can purchase......then you click service manuals..when the next page comes up you leave the model selected,put the model number in the box,uncheck instruction book and check service manual the clickon search (GO),on the next page you have the choice to select a CD copy or a paper copy,place number 1(only need One) and click on ADD then click on view order on the next page ignore existing user login and fill up the form,on the next page it will give you the detail of the order and ask you for an email for confirmation and a phone number the you can put your credit card information and the kinf of card it is with expiration date,check all the datails and click on submit(GO) and your oder should be done,start praying that it come to you in the mail,just kidding it should be ok.Try it and let me know with a new question.Use my name ,I will respond .Good luck



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What are wire colors and what they are for on a 2000 Chevy cavalier exterior lamps circuit?

0900c1528003cfec.jpg enlarge_icon.gifenlarge_tooltip.gif

Fig. Fig. 15: 1997-00 Pontiac headlights w/DRL chassis schematic

0900c1528003cfed.jpg enlarge_icon.gifenlarge_tooltip.gif

Fig. Fig. 16: 1998-00 Chevrolet headlights w/DRL chassis schematic

0900c1528003cfee.jpg enlarge_icon.gifenlarge_tooltip.gif

Fig. Fig. 17: 1997-00 Turn/Hazard lights chassis schematic

0900c1528003cfef.jpg enlarge_icon.gifenlarge_tooltip.gif

Fig. Fig. 18: 1997-00 Park/Meter lights chassis schematic

Oct 26, 2012 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Circuit board needs replaced

I replaced mine, it's called the Deflector board. Some people call it the flyback board after the flyback transformer that is located on it. I found one on Ebay for 25 bucks a while back, so good luck. Troll ebay or find someone that is giving their tv away on craigslist because the convergence or a bulb is bad. Don't base it just on your specific model of TV though because many of them share this common board.

Try part #271827. That was the part number of the board I won on Ebay.

May 25, 2009 | RCA R52WH73 Projection Television

2 Answers

Replacement STK numbers for convergence amps

This unit does not use the STK series convergence amps.The convergence power supply is what you need.I will provide that number for you after while.

Jan 19, 2009 | RCA P52960 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer


We are available for conference Today and Everyday. We will assist you in repairing your set. The part you need are:
(1) screen Part # 240853
(2) Mirror Part # 242753
Please join in conference for price and where available


Fixing TV is Easy.Fixing Customer is Priceless!

Dec 19, 2008 | RCA P52960 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

P52960 clicks when powered up and wont turn on

Hello littlebong,
You have a bad fly back transformer. 100% thats it. The part number is 250694. its a little hard to find. If you are willing to get this part, i will assist you in obtaining it. The picture below is just a example and not the actual image.

Best regards

May 13, 2008 | RCA P52960 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Television set wont turn on .

labor and parts are around 200.00 us dollars.

Dec 23, 2007 | RCA P52960 52" Rear Projection Television

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA P52960 52" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

310 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75843 Answers


Level 3 Expert

905 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1230 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides