Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Hello roofmaster09, chances are you did everything correctly. Im not exaclty sure whats asking for a password. If your trying to access inside the router, you would want to follow these instructions.
If your having trouble getting online and both your router and modem are ok try these steps,
If your still experenceing issues please post us back with more detail.
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
In Ubuntu 9.04 click on the main icon and select Restart.
- If Ubuntu is the only operating system on your computer you'll need to tap the ESC key as the system boots.
- If you have a dual boot or multiple-boot system the menu should appear on its own.
- At the root level you'll get a boot menu. Select the one that says "recovery mode" and press Enter.
- Ubuntu continues to load until you reach the Recovery Menu.
- Arrow down to "
" which states Drop to root shell prompt with networking and press Enter.
- Now, at the root type "
" (where username is the account whose password you want to change) and press Enter.
- You'll be prompted to
enter a new password
- You will not see the password or any evidence that you are typing.
- Retype the password. If both passwords match you'll have successfully reset your password.
- Press Enter to continue booting into Ubuntu.
hope it helps
May 30, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 28, 2012 | Motorola Cell Phones
Sep 23, 2011 | Belkin MiniScroller Mouse
Apr 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Aug 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2010 | IBM Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!