Question about Computers & Internet
i will provide you a link where you can download a fix. With this fix you can resolve the issue.
Run the following fix on the notebook and restart the notebook :
I have fixed 100's of laptops with this issue
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Follow these steps to fix Disk Read Error::
1. Run CHKDSK /R /P from the recovery console (it will typically find no error)
2. run FIXBOOT from recovery console (typically has no result)
3. run FIXMBR from recovery console (typically has no result)
4. Run the manufacturer's diagnostic utility, downloaded from their website (it will typically find no error)
5. Changing the drives from cable select to Master/Slave may fix it.
6. Replacing the data cable may fix it, but usually not.
7. Setting the BIOS to use defaults may fix it, but usually not.
8. Changing the BIOS drive settings from auto to user-specified, ensuring that LBA is selected may fix it.
9. Pulling the CMOS battery to let the BIOS lose it settings may work.
Some helpful tips::
May 04, 2012 | Acer Computers & Internet
Dec 03, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop...
Dec 01, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite P105-S6064 Notebook
Mar 17, 2009 | Gateway ML6732 Notebook
Jan 29, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario C700T
Jan 11, 2009 | CMB T43 750 Notebook
Sep 12, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Jan 21, 2017 | ASUS Computers & Internet
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!