a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Eric, pop into a local jewelers, they may have the correct part or order it and make repair reasonably.
"I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. Check out some of my other posts if you need more tips and info."
If the Jewellery Store was not an Authorised Tissot Repair Centre then it is likely that they have made a mistake - the T-Touch is the only watch in the world that has a touch screen - so they may not be very familiar with it.
It may be going into setup mode because there has been a new battery just installed - go through the procedure and see if it works. - Pretend it is like brand new and you have to set it up for the first time.
Hi, Almost any large dealer like Wal-Mart, Sears, or Target will have Timex replacement straps and bands for most popular watches and monitors. Sometimes a local Authorized Dealer will have specialized products that the department stores don't even carry without ordering.
I have had good luck with Wal-Mart on watch accessories. I've also ordered straight from Timex in Little Rock, Arkansas, ph. 1-800-448-4639, but it usually takes more time for just parts.
The Tissot Touch watch is expected to need "SYNCHRONIZTION" periodically. (that is, to synchronize the digital and analog portions.) The Tissot manual tells how to do this. This manual came with your watch and is available online from the Tissot website.
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
I suggest you have to find the decent watchmaker and do not use dealers services anymore.In my opinion you have been overcharged in both cases.
Consider replacing touch screen if it is damaged and then sell it on ebay (anyway you do not like it). For watch in working order you have to get quite a decent money. If you gonna sell it as it is, you will get pennies only.
Later just buy another make and forget about this unlucky example. :))
Push the touch button and then the centre of the screen untill the units deg C 24h etc come up then hold the touch button for 5 seconds. This puts it in sycro mode. You can then use the -+ buttons to make them both point to 12
Push the middle button then touch the centre screen selecting the "nits" mode(24 C m), then push the middle button again for 5 seconds."Synchro" will appear on the display. By using pushers + and -, bring the two hands pre-cisely to 12 o'clock
Incrementation of the minute hand(3 steps=1 minute)
Incrementattion of the hour hand(3 steps=1 minute)
Press the middle button to validate the setting.