- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click mouse when your cursor is in the middle of some of the original typing... That will tell you what type (font) Libra is using there... Write that down so you'll remember it.. Then move your cursor back to where you want to type.. Chances are, the type will change back to whatever you were last typing.. Go up to the top with your mouse cursor and change the font manually to match what it was originally..... then type on. It should be correct.....
The battery have a good compatibility with many original laptop batteries for many laptops, even diffenent brands.
Voltage : 10.8V
Color : Black
Condition : Brand New
Availability : In Stock
List Price : £ 54.13
Now Price : £ 39.13
We focus on bringing you the best replacement Hp nc4000 battery to our
customers and hope that our customers can buy their satisfying Hp
batteries, the Li-ion laptop battery
on sales will be the perfect replacement to your original Notebooks.
We guarantee the Hp nc4000 battery with a full one-year warranty from
the date of purchase, 30-days money back, if the battery(s) have any
quality problem! If you have any question or suggestion about this Hp
nc4000 Battery,Please contact us
* Do not use multi-colored backgrounds with text that clashes with it- If you are using a dark colored background, use light colored text and visa versa.
* Do not use dark backgrounds and light text if you have alot of information to convey - Reading light text on a black background strains the eye.
* Do not use "rainbow text" (this would be having each letter a different color) - Another tough thing to read.
* Do not use allot of animation - Not only does this create a slower loading site, but if the visitor is going to be staying awhile, it gets annoying.
* Do not add several pop up ads for each page. They are irritating and will most likely drive the visitor away from your site.
* Do not put music on your site unless the vistor can turn it off - another annoying feature - I have been known to leave sites that have midis on them - after hearing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" for the 100th time, I can't take it anymore.
* Do not put huge photos on your page - create thumbnails for those who would like to view a larger version
* Do not use a million frames to cut up your page.
* Do not use obscure fonts - unless the visitor has the bubblegum font installed on his/her computer/ they will only see their default font
* If you need to use a unique font, create is as a graphic.
* Do not center align EVERYTHING on the site.
* When designing business sites- use a white or subtle bordered background - It looks more professional
* Do keep a theme throughout the site - a logo and navigation on each page - This way the vistor knows he is still at the same site
* Do use the same font throughout the site - don't use verdana on one page and arial on another
* Keep animation to a minimum - Use it to draw attention to special offers or information
* Do use browser safe colors whenever possible
* Do make your site browser compatible - do not use scripts, applets, DHTML, etc. that are only compatible with one browser
* If you use cutting edge technology, design a second site for those vistors who still have a an older browser
* Do keep your vistors in mind - Design the site for the people who are going to visit, not for yourself You might like bold, bright colors, but a funeral directors site should use subtle colors and hues
* Do use height and width tags for your images - this loads the page faster and also is useful to search engine spiders
* Do add proper navigation on each page - At the very least you should have a home button on each page
* The ideal is both text and graphic "toolbars" on each page so that a vistor can get to any page on your site.
* Do design for the "three click" theory - this means that any section of your site should only be 3 clicks away
* Do use a site map for complex sites - this way if your vistor gets lost, they can always go back home or to the site map
have a look from this articles, maybe you will get a satisfied answer.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
You cant change the font on a webpage you are viewing. It is set when the website is created. If a font is difficult to read, you can zoom in on it using the zoom in the bottom right hand corner of Internet Explorer, or by going to the View tab at the top, going down to Zoom and altering it from there